FOUNDER & HEAD INSTRUCTOR
Sam Seigers Sensei
Sewakai Goju Ryu 3rd Dan
Jkf Gojukai 1st Dan
IGKF 4th Dan
- Sensei Sam has been training in traditional karate for over two decades. He has trained and taught karate all over Australia and also taught in the United States.
- He is passionate about the art and loves to pass his knowledge on to future generations.
- Sensei Sam now teaches locally and is currently training with the Goju Ryu Seiwakai Organization to continue his own learning.
- Sensei Sam founded his own club Yushukan Applied Karate in 2020
Luke Karmen Sempai
- Sempai (assistant) Luke has been training in martial arts since he was young. He joined with Yushukan Applied Karate under Sensei Sam in 2018.
- Luke has diligently committed himself to training and was elevated to the level of Sempai (assistant) where he trains with Sensei Sam to improve both his karate and his teaching skills.